· Open Cash App
· Go to your profile
· Choose “Support”
· Click on “Something Else” and
· Tap “Account Settings.”
· Select “Close my Cash App Account.”
· Tap “Confirm” to close your Cash App account permanently.
Continue reading as there can be complications regarding removing the Cash App from your Phone or completely closing and Closing your Cash App Account permanently.
Well, there are 2 easy ways to do so. In this article, I will highlight the two methods to easily deactivate your account permanently.
Cash app is a secure, convenient way to send/ receive money online, split bills with your friends and family very quite similar to Venom.
If you don’t use it anymore or find some other app that you prefer, whatever the reason may be – you simply can’t close it like a regular app.
Closing your online presence can be a lot of work — depending on the scale and the circumstances. However, closing your Cash App account isn’t the hardest of all.
Now that you have finally made up your mind to no longer use Cash App. So, how do you close your Cash App account? Follow the below steps to Close the cash app account and the app from your device.
There are 2 methods or ways to close your Cash App account. You can close a Cash App via
On your own phone (uninstalling the app) or
Through Cash App official website (via their contact page) and request Cash App Cash Customer Service to Close on your behalf.
How do I close my Cash App Account on Cash.app web
Visit Cash App website (Cash.app)
· Click on login and sign in using your login ID and Password to your Cash App account.
· On your account dashboard, a request Sign in Code will appear. Click on it, and a Pin code will be sent to your email or SMS. It will depend on the contact information that is linked with your account to either get an email or a text confirmation.
· Copy and enter the code on the field and tap on Sign In to confirm your identity.
· You’ll then be directed to a page where you’ll be asked to provide a reasonable explanation as to why you are closing your account. Simply choose your suitable reason and click on the Continue button.
The customer support team will get in touch with you and confirm if the deletion of your Cash App account was either successful or even request additional information where applicable to successfully deactivate your account.
Points to Consider Before Closing Your Cash Account
· Below are some things to check before you deactivate your Cash App account.
· Make sure to download your payment history for future reference since you won’t be able to get access once your account is closed.
· Having pending payments in your account will be eligible to close your Cash App Account. Clear the pending fund and move the fund from your account.
· Cancel your Cash App Subscription and upcoming billing on your account before closing your account.
Can you Close Cash App Payment History?
Unfortunately, due to the given nature of your app, you cannot close your Cash App history.
You might be concerned about its privacy or security, but rest assured as the information is private and no one can see who and what you’ve paid unless other’s logged into your account.
What actions to take before Closing Cash App Account?
Before closing your Cash App payment account, make sure to cash out all your wallet balance and sell the Bitcoin and other Stocks available in your account.
How many ways are there to Close Cash App Account?
There are 2 ways to close your account.
1) Close Your Cash App Account on Cash App Website.
2) Close Your Cash App Account on your Phone Application.
There’s nothing wrong if you made your mind to close your cash app account and chose to no longer have to make use of Cash App.
A quick recap before you Close your account is to take a minute to check your Cash App account of any pending funds or whether any refund is pending or not for you. The Cash App account deactivation process is quite simple and straightforward on the Application or on their website as well.